You Get a Great Retail Packaged USB-A to 9-pin Serial Cable with Drivers. This is perfect for use with serial devices that you would want to convert to USB. This unique cable allows you to use bridge/connectivity between the Universal Serial Bus (USB) and Serial Port Interface.
The USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides you with an external serial (DB- 9 male) Plug-n-Play connection for use with computers, notebooks, and hand held computing devices that support USB. The PDA/USB Serial Adapter has a standard type A USB plug.
This USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters with high quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of over 500 Kbps. This makes the USB interface transparent to serial peripherals, allowing them to easily interface with USB computers. This eliminates the setup hassle found with traditional serial port connections. This device also supports energy saving suspend and resume operations.
The USB to Serial (DB9) Cable is your fast solution to utilize the peripheral with serial port in an easy-to-use environment such as plug-n-play and hot swap function. This cable provides ideal connections to Modems, PDA, Digital Camera, Label printer or ISDN terminal adapters with over 1 Mbps data transfer rate.
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1
- Full Compliance with USB specification v1.1
- Supports the RS 232 Serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Supports up to 1 Mbps data transfer rate
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- Supports Remote wakeup and power management
- 1 Ft. Length
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Easy Installation
For PC Users
- Windows® 95/98/98SE, 2000, ME, XP
- Available USB port
For MAC Users
- Mac G3
- Mac OS 8.6 or Higher
- Available USB port
Retail Package Content:
- USB to serial adapter cable
- Installation & Drivers on CD
USB to serial cable for sale. … it should have “nuts not screws” because every 9 pin serial port I’ve seen in the last 30 years has nuts.