IDE Ultra ATA-100/133 to Serial ATA (SATA) Mini Converter Adapter
IDE Ultra ATA-100/133 to Serial ATA (SATA) Mini Converter Adapter OVERVIEW
Convert High Capacity SATA Hard Drive and SATA Storage Device to operate with IDE Host Controller! Attaches this Mini size Dangle board to the back of all types of Serial ATA Devices (such as Hard Disk, DVD, DVD-RAM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, MO, .)and make them become IDE Device to work with IDE host Controller.
This Bridge Board is a converter solution for the Serial ATA Device. It has a standard 22 pin SATA port which can interface to a Serial ATA device (hard disk, CDROM, DVD, CD-RW, etc). It accepts Parallel ATA (IDE) commands through the 40 pin IDE connector from the host, decodes the commands and converts them to a Serial ATA commands to the device. Response from the device through the SATA bus are deciphered, processed and converted to a prallel ATA protocol and sent to the host.
The SATA-to-Ultra ATA/133 Converter Board supports the Serial ATA Generation 1 transfer rate of 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s) on the serial ATA side and is compatible with Ultra ATA-133 on the parallel ATA side.
Mini Converter Adapter FEATURES:
- This Bridge board can support HDD larger than 137GB.
- Supports any type of SATA150 Device (DVD, DVD-RAM, MO, CD-ROM, CD-RW, Hard Disk, etc.)
- 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB
- Mini Board size (75mm x 26mm), No space wasted
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0a specifications
- Supports Spread Spectrum in receiver
- Compliant with ATA specifications
- Compatible with Ultra ATA 133 / 100 / 66 / 33
- 100% hardware bridge converter to support PC, MAC and Linux environment
- Compatible with Ultra ATA 133 specifications.
- Supports all types of SATA storage devices. (DVD, DVD-RAM, MO, CD-ROM, CD-RW, Hard Disk, etc.)
- Complaint with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications.
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 1 tranfer rate of 1.5Gb/s.
IDE Ultra ATA 100/133 to Serial ATA (SATA) Mini Converter Adapter
- Y-type Power Cable
- Quick Installation guide