Bi-Directional converter for serial and parallel ATA
SATA hard drive adapter or IDE hard drive adapter, works both ways.
This Adapter Does-it-All, SATA Hard Drive To IDE Converter or IDE Drive to SATA Host Converter
The SS-IDESATAAP1is a bi-direction converter for serial and parallel ATA translation. It includes the Serial ATA PHY, Link, Transport, and Parallel ATA (application layer) controller. The Serial ATA physical, link, and transport layers are compliant to Serial ATA 1.0 SS-IDESATAAP1 converter supports a 1.5GHz data rate.
The application layer supports both the ATA register command set and PACKET command set, which could drive I Optical Storage such as CR-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW, etc. The Serial ATA and the Parallel ATA application layer support both host and device operation and can be configured through a single pin.
Parallel and Serial ATA Bi-Directional Converter FEATURES:
- Weight : 19g
- Easy install & No driver Needed
- Serial ATA 1.0 Specification compliant
- Automatic Serial ATA 1.5 Gbps speed negotiation
- ATA / ATAPI PIO mode 0 to 4
- ATA / ATAPI Ultra DMA of transfer rate 16.7, 25, 33, 48, 66, 100, 133, and 150MB/s.
- ATA / ATAPI LBA48 addressing mode associated with 2-byte sector count
- Support Serial ATA hot-plug
- Ultra low power consumption
- Provide specified OOB signal detection and transmission
- Support Spread Spectrum Clocking to reduce EMI
- Support Partial/Slumber power management
- Provide adjustable TX signal amplitude and pre-emphasis level
- MASTER DEVICE ONLY SUPPORT