CABLEMAX USB SATA and USB IDE MULTIFUNCTION ADAPTER for 2.5″ 3.5″ and 5.25″ IDE and SATA Optical Drives and Hard Drives!
NOW SUPPORTS ALL VERSIONS OF WINDOWS VISTA
Ultimate USB to SATA Hard Drive Adapter, IDE 2.5-in, IDE 3.5-in adapter. You don\’t need multiple adapters, when one is all you need. This HI-speed USB 2.0 to Serial ATA (SATA) Drive and IDE Adapter prepares any Serial ATA (SATA) device (e.g. Hard Disk) or IDE device to be plugged into a USB 2.0 port on a computer. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives. This is perfect for techies, individuals that need short-term access to a hard drive, or a fast way to add another SATA or IDE device. The hi-speed USB 2.0 interface provides an almost universal connection for any Windows or Macintosh workstation. The adapter supports all existing Serial ATA SATA drives or IDE drives.
- Access any 2.5-in, 3.5-in, or 5.25 Serial ATA or 2.5-in or 3.5-in IDE drive through the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port – Unlike IDE, a Serial ATA connector is the same design regardless of drive size
- Compatible with any IDE or SATA drive of any brand or size
- 2A AC power supply ensures power for the most power-hungry devices
- Plug N Play – easy hot swapping
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, or XP/Vista. Driver is only necessary for Windows 98SE.
- Mac OS Classic 8.6+, 9.x – StuffIt Driver File on CD – (requires StuffIt Expander to open)
- Mac OS 10.x (Jaguar, Panther, Tiger compatibility OK) – No drivers necessary.