Standard PCI Card Expansion Box for Laptop COmputers
- Full x1 Express Card Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting Capability Including ECRC Support
- Expands 4 PCI 32-bit 33MHZ Slots over PCI Express Slot
- PCI Slots are fully Compliant PCI Bus Rev. 2.3
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V Add-in Cards
- 12VDC AC Power Adapter is Provided and Required at all times for BOX to Operate.
- Metal Case for Critical Applications
- Extended Virtual Channel (VC) Support Includes a Second VC for Quality-of-Service and Isochronous Applications
- Active State Link Power Management Support
The 34-EXP-PCI4 34mm Express Card to Quad PCI Slots Expansion Box is specially designed to expand 4 extra PCI slots from an Express Card Slot. It includes a 34mm Express Card with extension cable, and the slot box itself. The box is powered by a 12VDC AC adapter. It provides instant PCI bus expansion via the an Express Card from Notebook PC.
Express Card (and PCI Express) provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speed of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec (and 8Gbytes/sec in the future). The PCI slots of the box are fully Plug-and-Play
compatible and no IRQ and I/O address conflict problems. The 34-EXP-PCI4 provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new PCI Express technologies for legacy PCI add-in cards. It allows you to add PCI connectivity as needed. The complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your I/O resource grow with your requirements.
Fully Compliant with x1 PCI Express Base Specifications 1.0a
The 34-EXP-PCI4 provides 4 PCI Slots. Their key benefits are:
Provides four 32-bit/33HMZ PCI Slots
Fully PCI Specifications 2.3 Compliant
Supports both 5V and 3.3V Fault Tolerance Option
Advanced PCI Bus Port Arbitration Options Include 128-phase, Weighted Round-Robin Time-Based and 128-phase, Weighted Round-Robin Aggressive Time-Based
Advanced PCI Isochronous Windows for Memory Space Mapping to a Specified Traffic Class I/O Hardware
Host Connector: One 24-pin Connector for PCI Express Host cable DC Power Jack: One DC Jack for 12V AC Adapter Power Input
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55„aC (32 to 131„aF), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75„aC (-40 to 167„aF), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Form Factor 8.11×5.39×5.63¡¨ (20.60x 13.70×14.30cm)
THERE IS NO RETURNS ON THIS ITEM SO MAKE SURE THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED PRIOR TO SALE!