The USBG-RS232-P72 allows you to connect a device with a RS-232 (DB9) serial port to a USB hub or USB equipped computer and supports data transfer rates of more than 230,000 bps. Convert DB9 serial devices to USB with this 9 pin to USB adapter, the 72″ long cable is a USB to DB9 serial port adapter great for PDAs and digital cameras!
The adapter is designed for connections to Cellular phone, PDA, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port since the adapter uses no IRQs, it is perfect if you need many serial devices attached to your PC.
This USB to Serial Adapter works all the time by letting you know its Powered by Simple Power LED and if you are receiving (RX LED) or transmitting (TX LED) This is a SerialStuff Brand Adapter made in Taiwan for a USA Company that offers a Super Long 5-Year Warranty. This adapter cable is designed for easy plug-and-play connection of a device with a serial port to a device with a USB port.
Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, this USB Serial Adapter instantly adds a serial communication port to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot-plug features. The USB Serial Adapter is automatically detected and installed once connected.
The RS-232 serial port functions as a native Windows COM port, and it is compatible with Windows serial communication applications.
Features & Specifications
- Adds a high speed RS-232 serial port via a USB 1.1 or 2.0 connection
- 96 byte receive buffer
- 96 byte transmit buffer for high speed data throughput
- Requires no IRQ, DMA or I/O port
- Data rate speed range: 300 bps to 230,400 bps
- Serial Connector: DB-9 male connector
- RS-232 data signals: DCD, RxD, TxD, DTR, GND, DSR, RTS, CTS, RI
- Uses a Prolific brand chipset
- Cable Length is approximately 72 inches
- USB to RS232 serial adapter
- CD-ROM disc with drivers
- Online Lifetime Free Technical support is available for this product (USA only) Product comes with a 5 year warranty, and a 14-day money back guarantee with no restocking fee.