Isolated RS232 Adapter
The CM-3RS232i Industrially Isolated USB to 3-Port RS232 adapter features 2.5kV isolation to ensure up to 3 serial devices connected by DB-9 ports require long range or multi-drop capabilities won’t be damaged between the connected PC and serial applications.
Working with the Industrial Isolated RS232 Adapter is easy, simply install the drivers and connect the 3-Port Serial adapter to your computer, plug in your serial devices, and you’re ready to go. Programming for this serial adapter is not required. The user of this adapter doesn’t need to worry about IRQs, configuring aboard, power requirements, or connection schemes. Additionally, the isolated adapter is bus-powered to eliminate the need for an external power adapter or wall outlet.
- Full compliance with the USB Specification 2.0 & 1.1
- Compatible with all RS-232 protocols.
- Supports transfer rate up to 230 kbps.
- Supports 2.5kV Isolation
- Supports ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) ESD protection; Isolated ground loops
- Supports 40A (5/50ns) & Peak Pulse Power 250 W ( 8/20 us ) Surge and Transient spikes protection
- Compatible with Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or higher, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2, Win CE and Mac OS 8.6, Linux 1.5.0 or higher