ESD protection over 12 DB-9 serial ports
The CM-12RS232A Industrial 12-Port USB to RS-232 adapter features 12 DB-9 pin male serial device ports with air and contact ESD protections. It is also with transient electrical surge protection while connected to devices that require long range or multi-drop capabilities ensuring the your serial devices won’t be damaged between the PC and serial applications.
Simply install the drivers and connect the 12-Port Serial adapter to your computer, plug in your serial devices, and you’re ready to go. Additional programming is not required, and you do not need to worry about IRQs, configuring aboard, power requirements, or connection schemes. Maximum 60 serial devices can be connected under cascading 5 units.
12-Port RS232 Adapter Features
- Full compliance with the USB Specification 2.0 & 1.1
- Compatible with all RS-232 protocols.
- Supports transfer rate up to 230 kbps.
- Supports USB branching up to 4 tire levels (max. 60 devices connection)
- Supports ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) ESD protection
- Supports 40A (5/50ns) & Peak Pulse Power 250 W ( 8/20 us ) Surge and Transient spikes protection
- Compatible with Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or higher, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2, Win CE and Mac OS 8.6, Linux 1.5.0 or higher
- Rugged & cambered shape’s metal shell and wall mountable