12 Port Industrial USB 2.0 High Speed Multi-TT Hub Metal Case with Variable Voltage Input Multi Transaction Translator Based GL852 Chip 12-Port High-Speed USB 2.0 Hub with Variable Voltage Input RoHS Complaint Parts List and FCC Approved and Test Certificate. Small form Factor: 5.2″ Wide by 2.7″ Deep and 2.0″ Tall (with Bracket it is 6.2″ wide)
- LEDs provide port status for each port and power status.
- Includes a Quick Install Guide, a 3-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable, and a power plug for the optional 110/220 AC power supply.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Built-in 4X GL-852 Multi-TT Chip USB 2.0 Hub Controller
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 12 Downstream Facing USB 2.0 Ports
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Multi Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 12 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- Compliant with USB Specifications 2.0
- High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55C (32 to 131 F)
- Storage Temp: -20C to 85C (-4 to 185 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
The Industrial USB Hub with 12 Ports features a rugged metal enclosure. The All-metal, chassis provides the USBG-12U2MLAC with a rugged and durable body that adds to the units reliability. The metal USB 2.0 hub is an industrial-grade and is manfactured with DIN-Rail mounting in mind, you can wall-mount or install onto a DIN rail for convenient access to the ports. This twelve port hub can be bus powered or self powered with a three wire terminal block connector.
The USBG-12U2MLAC 2.0 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 12-port hub that is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. It provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to twelve USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac. Designed to provide quick and easy access, the USBG-12U2MLAC provides four type “A” downstream ports for connecting USB peripherals, devices, or other USB hubs. A single type “B” upstream port connects the USBG-12U2ML to the host computer or another USB hub, enabling up to 127 devices to be connected by cascading multiple hubs. Configured directly by the operating system, the USBG-12U2ML operates seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems.
As a standard USB hub, the USBG-12U2MLAC buffers USB data from any attached peripheral in compliance with USB specifications to provide an invisible extension of the USB bus. Supporting both low speed (1.5Mbps and 12Mbps) and Hi Speed (480Mbps) devices, each port creates a bridge between the peripheral and host computer. Diagnostic LEDs provide port status for each port and power status. The USBG-12U2MLAC includes a Quick Install Guide, a 3-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable, power plug for OPTIONAL 110/220 AC power supply.
Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode, supports Downstream Port Status with LED, USB Devices supported keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices I/O Hardware Supports a 3-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter.