Not Cheap Ebay Junk, our USB to Serial adapter is Top Quality USB Serial RS-232 adapter that uses Power/TX and RX Leds and Prolific Chip that is XP and Windows Vista Compatible and Certified. RGB LEDs (Red for RX Green for TX and Blue for Power On) Data rate speed range: 300 bps to 230,400 bps
- USB Serial Adapter
- Connect MOST Serial Devices to a USB Port
- Microsoft Certified and Signed Drivers
- High Speed Serial
- Best in Class Compatibility
- Data and Status LED
- Bus Powered
- The Ultimate USB Serial Adapter
If you want a $9 adapter this is not it, if you need a Ruggedized full duty USB to Serial Adaptor that works all the time letting you know its Powered by Simple Power LED and if you are receiving (RX LED) or transmitting (TX LED)and has Vista Drivers, you have found it here. This is a SerialStuff Brand Adapter made in Taiwan for a USA Company that offers a Super Long 5-Year Warranty.
This adapter cable is designed for easy plug-and-play connection of a device with a serial port to a device with a USB port.
This USB to Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, this USB Serial Adapter instantly adds a serial communication port to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot-plug features.
Plugging the USB Serial Adapter into the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There is no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the port doesn’t require any additional IRQ, DMA or memory on the system. The RS-232 serial port functions as a native Windows COM port, and it is compatible with Windows serial communication applications.
This USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity to any RS-232 communication device.
Specifications & Features:
- Adds a high speed RS-232 serial port via a USB 1.1 or 2.0 connection
- 96 byte receive buffer.
- 96 byte transmit buffer for high speed data throughput.
- Requires no IRQ, DMA or I/O port.
- Data rate speed range: 300 bps to 230,400 bps
- Serial Connector: DB-9 male connector
- RS-232 data signals: DCD, RxD, TxD, DTR, GND, DSR, RTS, CTS, RI.
- Uses a Prolific brand chipset.
- Cable Length is approximately 36 inches.
- Virtual COM port drivers provided for Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and MAC OS X .
- USB to RS232 serial adapter
- CD-ROM disc with drivers
Online Lifetime Free Technical support is available for this product (USA only).
Product comes with a 5 year warranty, and a 14-day money back guarantee with no restocking fee.